Z Control® Enabled
APak® Z Control® Indoor Alarm
Indoor Alarm Systems - Standard and Z Control® models. Receive text, email & push notifications of alarms through Z Control®.
Aquanot® Fit 508
PROFESSIONAL Series, self-testing, 12-volt DC battery backup system with built-in WiFi for Z Control® connectivity
Complete sump pump systems preassembled with battery backup and primary pumps. The Fit Model has additional features such as internet connectivity to Z Control® for notification and remote access.
Connect Z Control® Enabled Zoeller Products to the Z Control® Cloud.
Enables remote status checks and testing as well as FREE email, text, and push notifications for all alert conditions in your home sump pit.
Standard Alarms and SmartPak
APak® Alarm Systems
Indoor and Outdoor Alarm Systems Log in to your ZControl Account here.
High water alarm warns you when sensor contacts water.
Qwik-Box Pump Control and Alarm Systems
A junction connection box designed for easy hook-up of pumps and alarm systems used in septic effluent, sewage, or dewatering applications requiring a connection outside the building or residence
SmartPak® Plus Residential Alternator
Allows you to install two automatic pumps up to 1/2 HP and alternate their use by connecting the built-in auxiliary contacts to a Z Control Gateway or APak, users can receive alerts via email, text, and push notifications.
Piggyback Variable Level Float Switch
Converts a nonautomatic pump to an automatic pump.
Variable Level Control Switch
Standard, mechanical, variable level control switches.
Rail and Disconnect Systems
Z-RAIL® DISCONNECT SYSTEMS
Reduces time and cost of removing a pump
Cast Iron and Plastic Check Valves
30-0021, 30-0151, 30-0181, 30-0200
PVC plastic, compression-type unicheck valves
1-1/4" to 3" cast iron and 1-1/4" to 2" high temperature cast iron check valves
3" and 4" flanged check valves and 2", 3" and 4" cast iron plug valves
Inline Check Valve
1-1/2" check valve
Quiet Check Valve
PVC solvent-weld with union check valve for reduced water hammer or quieter operation in your plumbing system
Tri-Check® and Combo Valves
Tri-Check®: Check valve, ball valve and union combination. The Combo: Check valve and union combination.
Ideal for residential, commercial and industrial applications
Custom Package Systems
Customizable, preassembled and tested lift stations based upon your application. Designed, machined, and assembled in Louisville, Kentucky. Shipped to your site.
Extension for 24 x 24 Preassembled 912 / 915
Extension that increases the basin height by 8” to allow deeper burial for longer pitched pipe runs.
QLS (Qwik Lift Station) Series®
Prefabricated Lift Stations with Z-Rail® Technology
Categories of Sump Pump Accessories
Whether you need help removing an old pump system or want to install an alarm for better monitoring, we have accessories to suit your job, including these categories:
- Z Control® enabled: Protect your sump pump from overflows and other issues with products like a Z Control® sump pump alarm and battery-powered backup sump pumps in case of a power outage.
- Alarms: Protect a home and pump system with notifications for pump failure, power outages, and other issues.
- Switches: Convert a nonautomatic pump into an automatic one by adding float switches to monitor liquid levels and activate the pump.
- Rail and disconnect systems: Simplify the installation and removal of a submersible pump by purchasing a rail or disconnect system.
- Check valves: Reduce the chances of backflow and limit the noise of a plumbing system with a check valve.
- Basins: We sell sump pump basins in various sizes and materials for residential, commercial, and industrial applications. You can also buy basin extensions and customized lift stations.
Stop By a Local Distributor for Pump Accessories
Zoeller Pump Company is headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, and sells pump accessories across the United States. You can find them from a distributor in your area or speak with a knowledgeable team member by calling 800-928-7867.