The successful applicant will have the following experience/qualifications:
- ASMET or equivalent degree and no experience or High School Diploma/GED with Computer Aided Drafting experience.
- Proficient in AutoCAD.
- Ability to accept constructive feedback.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Products including Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Prepare complete and accurate CAD drawings as directed.
- Regular updates of drawings to account for production changes, data maintenance, gaging, editing etc.
- Assist Designers with lay-out sketches, component drawings, stack-up drawings, graphs as required.
- Assist in creation of 3D models using CREO Software
- Run prints, file and keep accurate records of drawings as created.
- Assist engineering personnel with Engineering Change Orders as required.
- Create BOM (bill of material) as required.
- Assist with research and development testing as required.
- Assist in product return analysis as required.
- Maintain department drawing/ECO vault.
- Continually improve and develop drafting and technical skills.
- Perform other duties as assigned.