Zoeller's Home Guard® Max is a high-capacity, high-efficiency, water-powered backup system. With no electricity or batteries required, the Home Guard® Max takes over seamlessly when your primary sump system fails. The Home Guard® Max comes fully assembled for fast, easy and trouble-free installations, and its small footprint allows for installation in even the smallest sump pits. With superior performance and discharge capacity, it uses less water and costs less to operate. The Home Guard® Max, installed as a backup system, does not use any water unless the primary system malfunctions or in the case of power failure. Water flow is equivalent to a normal faucet and is required only when the Home Guard® Max is operating.
NEW low-profile pumps now available. 7" (17.8 cm) shorter than standard model.
This product is not intended for use as a primary water removal unit.
- NEW low profile pumps now available 7" (17.8 cm) shorter than standard model.
- No electricity required.
- Works during power failures
- No battery to charge.
- On guard 24 hours a day
- Helps eliminate flooding in basements
- Can be used with any existing brand of sump pump
- Comes 100% preassembled
- Small footprint - works in 18" x 22" (46 x 56 cm) pit
- ¾" Inlet piping connection
- 1½" Discharge Piping connection
- Efficient water usage
- High capacity, high head
- Municipal/city water pressure powered system
- Includes push-to-connect supply fitting (field-installed)
- Engineered for trouble-free operation
- Non-corrosive materials
- PVC construction
- Performs at operating pressures from 40 to 80 psi
- Corrosion-resistant, stainless steel float rod for maximum dependability
- Primary sump pump not included
*Pump capacity varies due to inlet water pressure, working water pressure, discharge elevation, number of pipe fittings, inlet and outlet hose size, fluid viscosity, degree of water clarity, water temperature, cleanliness of intake screen. Flow rates are approximate values.
Note: Some districts may require a reduced pressure principle backflow preventer per ASSE standards 1013. Check local codes.