- Extra protection when your primary pump fails for any reason
- No interruption in pump performance because of power outage or failure of primary pump
- One of the most reliable and well-established battery backup systems in use today
- 25 years of proven performance in the field and thousands of satisfied customers
- Pump has heavy-duty, 12 V motor and positive contact float switch
- Stainless steel column and shaft
- Non-corrosive base assembly
- Discharges water as fast as many 1/3 HP primary pumps
- Aquanot® I equipped with 0.5 amp battery monitor designed to maintain a fully charged battery
- Aquanot® II equipped with automatic electronic 28.0 amp charger to maintain and recharge battery
- Pump alarm included with all Aquanot® pump
- Model 580 (Aquanot® I) comes with battery monitor
- Model 585 (Aquanot® II) comes with electronic charger
- Minimum pit requirements: 18" x 22" (46 x 56 cm)
For AC pump backup & emergency use.
The complete Aquanot® I system includes the pump, the battery monitor and a 12 V pump alarm. You may purchase the DEEP-CYCLE battery and battery box separately.
The Complete Aquanot® II system includes the pump, the electronic charger and a 12 V pump alarm. You may purchase the DEEP-CYCLE battery and battery box separately.
Aquanot® I is designed to maintain a standing battery at full charge by trickling 0.5 amp. It will not recharge a spent battery after a long power outage. A conventional battery charger must be used to recharge the battery. The battery monitor will once again maintain a battery charge until your pump is needed again.
Aquanot® II comes with these electronic charger features:
- 28.0 amp battery charger
- LED status indicators
- Automatic battery recharging
- Microprocessor controlled
- Each unit individually tested
- 3.5 amp AC input
- 12 V DC output
- Because this unit converts AC to DC, this pump will operate for an extended time as a backup unit in case of primary pump failure
- Size 31 “Wet” No. 10-0761 (69 lbs / 31 kg), 200 minute reserve capacity
- Size 27 “AGM” No. 10-1450 (66 lbs / 30 kg), 175 minute reserve capacity
- Minimum battery requirements deep cycle, size 27, 175 minute reserve capacity
*Note: Three year limited warranty valid only when a complete system is purchased and used as a backup to a primary dewatering system. A complete system includes a Model 580 or 585 Aquanot® pump and an Aquanot® battery. To validate warranty, the warranty card (FM1631) included with an Aquanot® Pump must be filled out and returned to the factory.
Note: Aquanot® II (Model 585) data was developed with the charger supplying DC power to the pump.
Products may not be exactly as illustrated.
Charger may also be purchased separately.