- Extra protection when your primary pump fails for any reason
- No interruption in pump performance because of power outage or failure of primary pump
- One of the most reliable and well-established battery backup systems in use today
- 25 years of proven performance in the field and thousands of satisfied customers
- Pump has heavy-duty, 12 V motor and positive contact float switch
- Stainless steel column and shaft
- Non-corrosive base assembly
- Discharges water as fast as many ? HP primary pumps
- Aquanot® II equipped with automatic electronic 28.0 amp charger to maintain and recharge battery
- Pump alarm included
- Minimum pit requirements: 18" x 22" (46 x 56 cm)
For AC pump backup and emergency use.
The Complete Aquanot® II system includes the pump, the electronic charger and a 12 V pump alarm. You may purchase the DEEP-CYCLE battery and battery box separately.
Aquanot® II comes with these electronic charger features:
- 28.0 amp battery charger
- LED status indicators
- Automatic battery recharging
- Microprocessor controlled
- Each unit individually tested
- 3.5 amp AC input
- 12 V DC output
- Because this unit converts AC to DC, this pump will operate for an extended time as a backup unit in case of primary pump failure
- Size 31 “Wet” No. 10-0761 (69 lbs / 31 kg), 200 minute reserve capacity
- Size 27 “AGM” No. 10-1450 (66 lbs / 30 kg), 175 minute reserve capacity
- Minimum battery requirements deep cycle, size 27, 175 minute reserve capacity
*Three year limited warranty valid only when a complete system is purchased and used as a backup to a primary dewatering system. A complete system includes a Model 585 Aquanot® pump and an Aquanot® battery. To validate warranty, the warranty card (FM1631) included with an Aquanot® Pump must be filled out and returned to the factory.
Aquanot® II (Model 585) data was developed with the charger supplying DC power to the pump.
Products may not be exactly as illustrated.
Charger may also be purchased separately.