- FM listed motor for Class I, Division 1, Group C and D environments
- Automatic or non-automatic. Automatic units Patent No. 8,535,014
- Non-clogging, cast iron, vortex impeller design
- Stainless steel rotor shaft
- Durable, cast construction. Cast iron cover, motor adapter and pump housing. No sheet metal parts to rust or corrode. All cast iron class 30, 30000# tensile strength.
- Stainless steel bolts, handle, guard and float rod guide, switch arm and actuator assembly
- Brass float and float rod (automatic only)
- 20' (6 m), UL listed, 5-wire (1 Ph) or 8-wire (3 Ph) neoprene cord. Extra cord lengths available in 25', 35' and 50' (8 m, 11 m and 15 m) lengths only. Sensor leads and power leads in one cord for easy installation.
- Threaded conduit connection for protecting cords in extra heavy duty applications: 1½" NPT.
- Moisture sensors pre-wired in motor housing (functionality requires indicator circuit in panel)
- Zoeller control panel with intrinsically-safe relays and moisture indicator is required with non-automatic units.
- Simplex seal-fail panel #10-1031 available for automatic units.
- 3 Ph models available as non-automatic only.
- Motor: 1750 RPM, oil-filled, hermetically-sealed, automatic reset thermal overload protected (3 Ph requires circuit in control panel)
- Maximum temperature for sewage or dewatering: 104° F (40° C)
- Shaft Seal: stainless steel wetted parts, carbon and ceramic rotary face seal
- Upper ball bearing and lower ball bearing running in bath of oil
- Neoprene square ring seals used throughout
- All models pass 2” (50 mm) spherical solids
- Major width: 13-5/16" (33.8 cm)
- Major height: 23-17/32" (59.8 cm) (nonauto), 24-15/16" (63.3 cm) (auto)
- On point: 19¾" (50.2 cm); Off point: 10" (25.2 cm) for automatic model
- When ordering, specify 2” or 3” NPT female flanged vertical discharge
- 100% computerized testing and 100% tested submerged in water
- Corrosion-resistant, powder-coated epoxy finish
Product may not be exactly as pictured.
The sizing of effluent systems normally requires variable level float(s) controls and properly sized basins to achieve required pumping cycles or dosing timers with non-automatic pumps.
Use optional model 10-1031 seal failure panel to enable moisture sensor circuit on automatic pump models.
Automatic units Patent No. 8,535,014
Reserve powered design.
For unusual conditions a reserve safety factor is engineered into the design of every Zoeller® pump.
*See charts for FM listings.
- 60 Hz
- 0.5 - 1馬力
- 115 - 575 V
- 1750 rpm
- 1.4 - 10.3 A
- AUTO ON/ OFF POINTS
- 50.2 cm / 25.4 cm (19-3/4 in / 10 in)
- DISCHARGE SIZE
- 51 mm (2 in)或76 (3 in) NPT折邊
- SOLIDS HANDLING
- 50 mm (2 in) 球形固體
- CORD LENGTH
- 6 m (20 ft)標準
- CORD TYPE
- UL 認證五線（單相）或八線（三相）SOOW 導線
- MAX HEAD
- 10.7 m (35 ft)
- MAX FLOW RATE
- 678 LPM (179 GPM)
- MAX OPERATING TEMP
- 40 °C (104 °F)
- MOTOR PROTECTION
- MOTOR HOUSING
- PUMP HOUSING
- UPPER BEARING
- LOWER BEARING
- MECHANICAL SEALS
- IMPELLER TYPE
- MOTOR SHAFT
- 416 不鏽鋼
Model Comparison Charts
Dimensional Data Drawings
NOT FOR USE IN ACIDIC, METHANOL, OR ETHYL ACETATE ATMOSPHERES.
All installation of controls, protection devices and wiring should be done by a qualified licensed electrician. All electrical and safety codes should be followed including the most recent National Electric Code (NEC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA).
- See FM1705 for correct intrinsically-safe simplex or duplex panel.
- Variable level control switch 10-0225 used as a control activator, with electrical alternator duplex (3) or (4) float system.
- Integral float operated mechanical switch. No external control required. Seal failure indicator panel (10-1031) required for moisture sensors.