PREMIUM Internet-connected system notifies your mobile device.
Designed and tested for reliability, the Aquanot® 508 DC sump pump works alongside submersible or pedestal pumps to provide up to 5.5 hours of continuous high performance pumping when the primary pump power is interrupted. The Active controller includes protection, an automatic charging system, low battery indicator and alarm. Redundant high water switch and self-testing technology.
- Self-testing and smart diagnostics
- Emergency boost mode
- Early warning diagnostics
- Z Control® Enabled notification and remote access
- Z Control® Cloud and App (see links below)
- 5-year warranty
(Primary sump pump not included with Model Active 508)
AUXILIARY ALARM CONTACT: A set of dry contacts allows system to connect to home security alarm, auto dialers, etc.
BATTERY CASE: The included battery case will accommodate maximum battery dimensions of 13" L x 7-1/2" W x 9-1/2" H (33 cm L x 19 cm W x 24 cm H) and fits all group size 27, 29 and 31 batteries. Made from non-corrodible polyethylene. To use multiple batteries, order extra battery case with hook-up wire (P/N 007861). Battery not included.
FITTINGS: An integrated DC pump discharge check valve, additional AC pump check valve, tee, and adapter are included.
TECHNOLOGY: This charger uses the latest switch mode technology available. This allows for an extremely efficient charger in a compact design. It satisfies the rigid California Battery Council standards. Charger is also cURus approved.
Download the Z Control Mobile App! Use the below links from your mobile device.
Literature and Documents
- FM2956 Sales Slick Active 508
- FM0532 All Products Catalog
- FM2926 Tech Data: Aquanot 508 Active
- FM2894 Installation Instructions Aquanot 508 Active
- FM2901 Installation Instructions & Quick Start Guide: Z Control Gateway
- FM2947 ProPak Aquanot Active 508/63 Installation Instructions
- FM2941 Z Control Cloud Flyer