Zoeller Pump Company's self-priming Lawn Sprinkler Pump is a great addition to the line. The unique design allows for proper lawn sprinkling saturation in areas where high water pressure is not available or inadequate. Quality features include a heavy-duty motor ranging from 3/4 HP to 2 HP, a large volume pump housing that ensures quick and easy self-priming operation, mechanical seal and an air volume control connection. With a versatile and compact design to fit in tight places, these lawn sprinkler pumps can be field-wired. This pump comes preassembled and ready for installation.
- Cast iron pump housing
- Air volume control connection
- Self-priming after initial fill of pump housing
- Models 330, 331, 332 use high impact molded plastic impeller
- Model 333 comes standard with a brass impeller
- Mechanical seal
- Top suction
- Large reservoir
- 3/4 thru 2 HP, 3450 RPM
- Carbon ceramic seal
- 2" suction and 1-1/2" discharge
- Mounting bracket
- 56 frame, NEMA J, capacitor start, double ball bearing motors designed for continuous operation
- Lawn sprinkler systems
- General purpose water transfer
Reserve Powered Design.
For unusual conditions, a reserve safety factor is engineered into the design of every Zoeller pump.
Note: *NE model pumps can be field wired for 115V or 230V applications.
- 3/4 - 2 HP
- 115 or 230 V
- 3450 RPM
- DISCHARGE SIZE
- PUMP HOUSING
- Cast iron
- MECHANICAL SEALS
- Carbon and ceramic
- High impact molded plastic or brass