THREADED RAIL SYSTEMS, 1¼" TO 3" VERTICAL DISCHARGE
- Sewage, storm water and effluent pump systems
- For concrete, steel, or fiberglass tanks
- Allows for removal of pumps from ground level
- No confined space entry to service pump
- No pull rods or hold down rods
- Disconnect fitting with positive machine fit and o-ring seal provides a reliable seal
- Seals up to 160 psi, supports a weight up to 300 lbs.
- Guide rails direct the pump to and from the disconnect fitting. Systems are supplied complete with disconnect fitting, guide plate, rail guide, and upper rail support bracket.
- All systems use 3/4" schedule 40 pipe rails (not included)
- Refer to FM0793 for installation instructions
Lifting bails are required on 50, 90, 130, 140, 150, 160, 180, 260, 270, 280, 290, 803, 805, 807, 810/815, 820 and 810/815 series models to balance pump and rail plate evenly. Other models already include proper lifting device. Stainless steel lifting cables available.
SQUARE GUIDE RAIL SYSTEMS (1¼", 1½" AND 2" DISCHARGE)
- Economical - reduces time and cost of removing pump from basins less than 8' (2.4 m) deep
- Safety - keeps personnel out of pits and out of contact with contaminants
- Inspections made fast and easy
- Single, rigid stainless steel square rail design
- Stainless steel rail, nuts, bolts, fasteners and lifting bail
- Cast iron pump guide bracket
- Galvanized piping, stainless steel optional
- Red brass disconnect fittings with Teflon-coated Buna O-ring seal
- PVC ball valve
- Cast iron check valve
- Stainless pull rods and lifting cable available
- Available in prepackaged fiberglass basins
*For tanks deeper than 72" (1.8 m), a second angle arm bracket P/N 39-0070 is required. Sch. 40, galvanized or stainless steel pipe is used for extending the rail length.
FLANGED RAIL SYSTEMS (3" AND 4" HORIZONTAL DISCHARGE)
- Simplifies the installation and removal of a submersible pump from a basin.
- Used with flanged horizontal discharge pumps
- An ANSI flange pattern for universal adaptability to most submersible pumps
- Robust, Class 30 cast iron construction
- Powder coated epoxy protection
- 304 stainless steel hardware and rail guides
- Positively seated with a Buna-N seal ring
- 2" guide rails, not included, direct the pump to its proper seating location
- Refer to FM2494 for installation instructions
¼" lifting cable not included. See FM0787 for correct cable.
One intermediate guide rail bracket is required for every 20' (6 m) for 3" (7.6 cm) system or 15' (5 m) for 4" (10 cm) system of basin depth. See chart for part number.
3" AND 4" FLYGT GUIDE RAIL SYSTEM ADAPTERS
Adapter plates for retrofitting 3" and 4" horizontal discharge pumps to existing Flygt rail systems.
- Cast iron construction
- Flange conforms to ANSI B16.10 fully flat/MSS SP-6
- For use with all 400 and 600 series pumps with 3" and 4" discharges and 2" NPT rail pipe
- Flange gasket and stainless steel bolts included
BRONZE DISCONNECT FITTING (1¼", 1½" AND 2" DISCHARGE)
Disconnect fitting used for shallow systems where guide rails are not necessary (pull rod not included)
- Economical - reduces time and cost of removing a pump
- Safety - keeps personnel out of pits and out of contact with contaminates
- Inspections made quickly and easily
- Pull rods and intermediate brackets not included
*Coupling Base / Sealing Plate / Upper Support / Guide Plate.
Dimensional Data Drawings
- Disconnect Only - 1 1/4 in and 1 1/2 in and 2 in Discharge
- Bracket for complete systems 39-0003, 1 1/2 in NPT, 39-0004, 2 in NPT
- Complete Systems 39-0003, 1 1/2 in NPT, 39-0004, 2 in NPT
- Intermediate Guide Rail Bracket - 39-0022
- Square Guide Rail Systems
- SS Pull Rods
- SS Lifting Cable
- 10-2315 and 10-2316
- Rail Systems (3 in and 4 in) Field Installed
- Flygt Guide Rail System Adapters
All installation of controls, protection devices and wiring should be done by a qualified licensed electrician. All electrical and safety codes should be followed including the most recent National Electrical Code (NEC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA).