- Float constructed of durable PVC/polypropylene encasing variable level switch
- 18/2 type SJOW CPE cord standard
- Long cords available in 15', 25', 35' and 50' (5, 8, 11 and 15 m) lengths
- Temperature rating of 140°F (60°C)
- Approximately 1.5” (38 mm) liquid level differential in switching action
Variable Level Control Switch is normally open when hanging vertically above liquid level. Switch closes when it reaches a few degrees above the horizontal position.
- Switch for simplex or duplex pump control and high level alarm on electrical alternating control panel systems for dewatering, effluent and sewage applications
- Switch for A-Pak
- High level alarm switch
Adjustable Weight: (PN 10-0689) provides an accurate pivot point for suspended float switches.
- Gripper teeth on clip and weight channel securely lock float cable into place.
- Cable weight can be adjusted without the use of tools.
Housing: 1 lb 12 oz. (0.8 kg), 2.8" x 3.3" (7.1 cm x 8.4 cm), Impact-resistant and non-corrodible, PVC housing for liquids up to 140° F (60° C)
Clip: injection-molded acetal plastic
Wire/Cable Accomodated: SJOW, SJTW, 18/2, 18/3, 16/3, 14/2, 14/3
Ship Weight: 2 lbs. (32 oz)
- CORD TYPE
- SJOW CPE
- MAX OPERATING TEMP
- 140°F (60°C) WEIGHT 2 lbs (32 oz)
Model Comparison Charts
Dimensional Data Drawings
All electrical systems must be installed by a qualified licensed electrician according to the National Electrical Code.