3" and 4" Flanged Check Valves
- Heavy-duty cast iron construction
- Angled seal for non-slam closure
- Non-clog design
- Reinforced disc
- Drip-tight seating
- Rated up to 200 PSIG
- Designed for both horizontal and vertical usage
2" - 3" - 4" Cast Iron Plug Valves
Threaded Connection: 2" and 3"
Flanged Connection - 3" and 4"
- Designed to handle solids-bearing flows
- Cast iron housing - rated 175 PSI
- 99% pure nickel welded seat
- 1/4 turn Buna plug
- Upper and lower ball bearings
- Provided with hand lever
Dimensional Data Drawings
Water hammer creates momentary high pressure surges. These surges can cause severe damage to check valves and the piping system. Consideration for water hammer must be included in the piping system design. Reference ASPE Data Book, Chapter 2.33.