12 Volt backup sump pump system. Receive text, email & push notifications of alarms through Z Control®. See below.
Designed using Zoeller®'s time-tested components giving you the needed performance and reliability.
- 12 V, highly-efficient, non-corrosive pump construction. Supplied with 6' (1.8 m) leads.
- NOT a Bilge pump. Designed, Engineered and Assembled by Zoeller® as a sump pump
- Integrated check valve
- Legs allow free-standing installation
- Quick disconnect discharge
- Aluminum seal pocket and cooling plate
- Hand built and 100% tested in USA
- Efficient design means more water pumped during emergencies
- 3-year warranty
(Primary sump pump not included with Model 508)
CONTROL BOX: Includes battery burn-out and overcharge protection. The self-contained, 10 amp battery recharger system is a solid-state, automatic controller with alarms, light indicators and warning systems.
LCD SCREEN: Always displays battery voltage along with other helpful information about the system.
LED LIGHT INDICATORS:
- AC Power - blinks red when power is out
- Charged - green indicates battery is fully charged
- Charging - yellow indicates power is going to battery
- Low Battery - red light blinks when below 10.8 volts and rapidly blinks when below 8.4 volts
- High Water - yellow light will blink when the float is activated, and becomes solid after 3 seconds
- Alarm Off - yellow light indicates the buzzer is currently silenced
- High Water
- Reverse Polarity
- Low Battery
- Scroll - display information on the system such as DC pump cycles and power outages
- Alarm Reset - press to reset alarms. Press and hold for three seconds for 24-hour buzzer silence
AUXILIARY ALARM CONTACT: A set of dry contacts allows system to connect to home security alarm, auto dialers, etc.
Receive alarms through Z Control® Cloud! See FM3010
SWITCH: Reliable, low voltage vertical float switch
BATTERY CASE: The included battery case will accommodate maximum battery dimensions of 13" L x 7-1/2" W x 9-1/2" H (33 cm L x 19 cm W x 24 cm H) and fits all group size 27, 29 and 31 batteries. Made from non-corrodible polyethylene. To use multiple batteries, order extra battery case with hook-up wire (P/N 007861). *Battery not included.
FITTINGS: An integrated DC pump discharge check valve, additional AC pump check valve, tee, and adapter are included.
TECHNOLOGY: This charger uses the latest switch mode technology available. This allows for an extremely efficient charger in a compact design. It satisfies the rigid California Battery Council standards. Charger is also cURus approved.