Indoor Alarm Systems - Standard and Z Control® models. Receive text, email & push notifications of alarms through Z Control®. See below.
APak® Z Control® Enabled Alarm System has all of the standard features plus:
- Second input for additional monitoring ability
- Dry contacts for connection to home security system, etc.
- Z Control® Enabled!
- Wi-Fi® equipped
- Receive free text, email, and push alerts on:
- Power outage
- Low battery
- Input 1 or 2 triggers
- Loss of contact with Z Control®
- Remotely silence or reset alarm
- Free Z Control® app with web interfaces
- Free Z Control® account
- No monthly cost
- Simple set-up
- Z Control® connectivity LED
- 10-4013 comes with reed sensor
- 10-4014 comes with mechanical float switch
Standard APak® features:
- Longer battery life
- Friendlier design
- More compact and easy to install
- CSA approved
- NEMA 1 enclosure
- High water LED and alarm
- Low battery LED and alarm
- Silence/Reset button
- 87 decibel alarm
- AC only mode, DC only mode, AC/DC mode
- Long battery life (requires 2 AA, not included). Up to 2 years in AC/DC mode, up to 1 year in DC only mode.
- Power supply with 6' (2 m) cord included
- 10-4011 comes with reed sensor
- 10-4012 comes with mechanical float switch
- Receive alarms through Z Control® Cloud! See FM3010.
Either the Standard or Wi-Fi® APak® can be used to monitor nearly any switch or pair of dry contacts.
For sewage applications, the models with mechanical float switch are recommended (10-4012 and 10-4014). If a direct-wired alarm is required, use 10-2614, which is unchanged from our previous generation of alarms.